BEMAS Reliability Engineering University - Session 1Begin: 2011-02-16
End: 2011-02-17 18:00 h
Developing effective work procedures
Designed to teach the principles of improving asset management and maintenance decision making using the fundamentals of reliability engineering principles. This course provides skills which will allow attendees to design, develop and construct effective work procedures.
- Why work procedures are necessary and becoming more critical as the cureent skilled workforce in Europe reaches retirement age.
- Basic rules for Work Procedures
- What the work procedures hierarchy is and why it is important
- How to design and construct effective work procedures for job plans, PM procedures, lubrication...
- The difference between ranking jobs for execution and jobs for work procedure development
- Development of common work procedure nomenclature
This course is recommended for Planners, Maintenance Engineers and Reliability Engineers responsible for the development and management of specific work procedures such as Job Plans, PM procedures, Lubrication Procedures and Operator Checklists.
Ricky Smith has over 30 years in maintenance as a maintenance manager, maintenance supervisor, maintenance engineer, maintenance training specialist, maintenance consultant and is a well known published author. Today he is Senior Technical Advisor at GPAllied, LLC.
Dates : 16 – 17/02/2011 - 08h00 – 18h00
Place: Brussels, Belgium*
Participation fee: € 1.595,- for members of BEMAS – €1.795,- for non-members
This 2 day course is part of the BEMAS Reliability University. The complete engineering university consists of five 2 day sessions. Participation fee for the complete Reliability University course € 6.295,- for members - € 6.995,- for non-members.
More info: www.bemas.org or call Alice Senga at +32 2 510 61 89
*At the "Royal Windsor Hotel Grand place", 5, Rue Duquesnoy - 1000 Brussels. Benefit from a reduction on the price of your room by mentioning BEMAS training. Limited number of rooms. First in, first served.
Click here to get all upcoming events