MORE4CORE is an international collaboration to strengthen innovation in the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul industries.
Partners from four European countries collaborate to accelerate innovation, education and support policy development in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO). The project brings together industry, service providers, education and government to jointly set out strategies to strengthen the sector and improve cross border cooperation.
The project partners are
- BOM, the development agency of the province of Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands, BOM
- The Dutch Institute – World Class Maintenance, DI-WCM
- MEC, the Maintenance Education Consortium, MEC
- The Belgian Maintenance Association, BEMAS
- Chamber of Commerce Antwerpen – Waasland, VOKA
- The German Economic Association for Industrial Services, WVIS
- The Association of French Maintenance Engineers, AFIM
- The European Federation of National Maintenance Societies, EFNMS
MORE4CORE is being funded by the European Union within the Intererg IVB North West Europe programme. Read more>> (pdf file)