in Belgrade, Serbia.
We are now inviting potential speakers to submit their proposals for consideration by the EuroMaintenance 2012 Advisory Committee. Individuals and organisations from different types of industry and commerce, operating at the forefront of the international maintenance markets are encouraged to submit proposals.
As a speaker at this prestigious conference you can expect:
- Enriched professional profile
- Recognition from colleagues worldwide
- Highly motivated, professional audience of more than 700 maintenance managers, operations managers, reliability engineers and other maintenance experts from all European countries and worldwide
- Exciting mix of high profile plenary presentations, panels, industrial visits and moderated discussions.
- Business networking opportunities
We look forward to receiving your proposals. www.euromaintenance.org
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technological advances
- Network with suppliers, consumers, competitors and other key stakeholders within the industry
- Seek out new business opportunities across a global platform
- Network with the companies developing technology and services
- Identify investment opportunities and risks on a global level
- Get face-to-face with the experts in this field and debate the commercial issues
- Look at potential funding for alternative maintenance strategies
- Network with investors, venture capitalists and governments looking to develop and invest in new projects
This is the ideal occasion to listen to various experienced top speakers and to share knowledge with them. This international event will brought on important issues of our community with purpose to stimulate reflection and debate on both the challenges and the solutions. It is not only an informational gathering, but strong opportunity for business networking. Euromaintenance 2012 is a must for everyone dedicated to industrial maintenance!